Based in Plymouth, New Hampshire, Keeping You, Me, and Memories Alive (KYMMA) is a non-profit organization that provides aid and support to residents of Central New Hampshire who are coping with cancer and family members who have lost one or more loved ones to cancer.
- May 11, 2017: KYMMA Appreciates Support From Our Local Schools
- May 4, 2017: Ashland Students Raise Funds for Local Cancer Support Program
- April 27, 2017: Holderness Central School Students Raise Funds for KYMMA
- July 6, 2016: Motorcycle Ride to Benefit Local Cancer Support Group
- April 5, 2016: How Has Cancer Affected My Life? Essays Submitted for 2016 Book Awards
- December 2015: KYMMAcation Raffle Winners 2015! (includes video)
- May 26, 2015: Kelsey Donnelly Receives 2015 Distinguished Operating Staff Award from PSU
- April 22, 2015: How Has Cancer Affected My Life? Essays Submitted for 2015 Book Awards
- September 25, 2014: 'You Are Not Alone' the message of 15th Annual Day to Fight Cancer
- April 10, 2014: How Has Cancer Affected My Life? Essays Submitted for 2014 Book Awards
- September 19, 2013: Day to Fight Cancer draws strong community support
- June 7, 2013: KYMMA Posts Cancer Support Resources for New Hampshire Residents
- May 8, 2013: Nikki-Ann Nunes Receives PSU 2013 Distinguished Operating Staff Award
- April 17, 2013: How Has Cancer Affected My Life? Essays Submitted for 2013 Book Awards
- December 21, 2012: KYMMA Must Cancel Sky Lantern Event
- October 24, 2012: Meredith News - "Dancing with the Lakes Region Stars"
- September 26, 2012: Record Enterprise - "Community comes together to fight cancer"
- Sept. 20, 2012: Record Enterprise - "Support KYMMA and join the fight against cancer"
- April 5, 2012: Record Enterprise - "Local luminaries lose their locks for KYMMA"
- December 1, 2011: "Shop Once, Gift Twice" Non-Profit Holiday Fair Returns to Plymouth
- October 22, 2011: Release of luminaries and sky lanterns. See a two-minute video.
- October 6, 2011: KYMMA Walk Keeps Hope Alive
- April 18, 2011: How Has Cancer Affected My Life? Winning Essays for 2011 Book Awards
- March 12, 2011: 2nd Annual "Shave For A Cure" Event Raises $10,000
- October 14, 2010: Record Enterprise - Local relay team helps raise $6,000 for KYMMA
- October 8, 2010: The Clock Online - News Video about 11th Annual Day to Fight Cancer
- September 30, 2010: Record Enterprise - KYMMA Day to Fight Cancer a Success
- October 9, 2009: The Clock - PSU hosts the 10th Annual Day to Fight Cancer
- October 8, 2009: Record Enterprise - Rain can't stop tenth annual Cancer Walk
- October 2, 2009: The Clock - Day to Fight Cancer
- September 23, 2009: Plymouth State News - PSU Hosts Day to Fight Cancer Fundraiser
- September 11, 2009: Citizen.com - 4th Annual Cooperative Covered Bridge Road Race
- May 19, 2009: Plymouth State University - Diane Tiffany Honored with PSU Award
- September 26, 2008: The Clock - Walk to Fight Cancer
- September 5, 2008: Citizen.com - PSU's 'Walk to Fight Cancer' event nears
- May 19, 2008: Plymouth State University - Kathryn Melanson, 2008 PSU Staff Award
- December 2007: Students "Pie Their Peers" For A Good Cause
- October 5, 2007: You, Me: Walking to fight cancer and keep memories alive
- October 4, 2007: Record Enterprise - Cancer Walk keeps memories alive
- September 17, 2007: Northway Bank Sponsors "Keeping You, Me & Memories Alive"
- December 6, 2005: Grant Received from Wal-Mart
- October 13, 2005: Record Enterprise - Putting a face on cancer
- October 6, 2005: 'Walk to fight cancer' raises hope
(Helping Neighbors Fight Cancer Since 1999)